Born and raised in Hong Kong, Ish completed his primary and secondary education in local schools. Graduated from the Open University of Hong Kong (2020). Been playing football for more than 11 years.
I believe that each and every session should consist of 3 things- Fun, participation and safety. As a coach, I not only teach the skills but also the "why" behind them. Personally, I believe that kids should be playing multiple sports at a young age to learn different skill sets from every sport they play. Which can be hand-eye coordination, balancing, agility, throwing skills. These skills will stay with them for a very long time and help them in almost any sport they play. My favorite sport is football and I love coaching football. I have been coaching football for almost 3 years. I love to pass on the knowledge I have learnt about the game. And bring the best out of the students.
- HONG KONG LIONS RECREATION ASSOCIATION
- SPORT RISERS ACADEMY
- LITTLE KICKERS HKQUALIFICATION
- Masters in Sports Coaching EDUHK (2020-2021)
- Bachelors in Sports Management (Hons)
- Higher Diploma in Sports Coaching and Leadership
- Hong Kong Football Association D LICENSE (Level 2)
- Football Association of Wales (FAW):Grassroots Football Leader
- Basketball Australia- Aussie Hoops Coach
- Minisport Qualified Coaches